CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

POEM ;))

So this is how it goes, well I
I would have never known, and if it ends today,
Well I'll still say that you shined brighter, than anyone

Now I think we're taking this too far, don't you know
That its not this hard, well its not this hard

But if you take what's yours and I take mine, must we go there
Please not this time, no not this time

Well this is not your fault, but if I'm without you, then I will feel so small
And if you have to go, we'll always know that you shined brighter than anyone does


If you run away now, will you come back around
And if you run away, I'd still wave goodbye watching you shine bright

And I'll wave goodbye watching you shine bright
I'll wave goodbye tonight

13 comments:

SIlverLine_666 said...

oi poem pa se bien largo man se doy!!!! bka storya ya se ta ase ase lng bo..... niggah!!!

R O I said...

wahaha.. :))

jean.ebias said...

nice. nice. haha. {clap clap!}

Koreanaako said...

nice page...
nice poem..
ahahaha..

nina ΓΌ obias said...

kaw toh gumawa? wow! =DD

frantian® said...

kambya se font color muy!

XD

R O I said...

okia okia.. :p

pauLtukmoL said...

wow! ya ruba lng man bo se.
joke lng sarg.

pwd ya.

shara said...

wahaha...bleh..

nice poem:))

ikw b to gumawa??:]

hehe..\m/

The BLacK Fairy said...

ui nice profile at poem

cristinne said...

Wow..
Ganda ng poem..
San galing..
Hehe.. Peace..
Keep it up..:)

ces.MOOgerr said...

prang kanta man yan.
wahahaha!
*peeaace.

pde na rin.
nice nice yerr bg.
hehe.

frantian® said...

pwede ya doi.

XD